Date:      Mon, 18 Jul 2005 23:43:12 +0100 (BST)
From:      "Graham Bentley" <gbentley@uk2.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Friendly Request

Hi All,

I am hoping you may be able to help with a little input.

I am looking to build a resource of the following ;

1) Step by Step Tutorials on various server / service related
topics (for example "How to build an FTP server on FreeBSD" or
"How to Build an streaming MP3 JukeBox with Apache etc")

It can be on any topic / service. A short description and link would
be nice :)

(I am particularly aiming at the keen but green admin like myself :)

Even outdated but still relevent articles will do !

Anything which you have found to be useful / invaluable yourself :)

2) OSS Projects that I might not of heard / know about that do a good job
of replacing proprietry software. For example there is software that does
similar job to M$ Project - but I cant find it now and have forgotten what
it is called? Anything you have to contribute - thanks!

(Anyone know any electronics IC / Logic Modelling software ?)

Anyway, it can be office software or music or games or well, anything
you know and use or have tried.

Thanks for your time !

Suggestions to gbentley@uk2.net