Date:      Sat, 12 Jan 2002 21:57:28 -0500 (EST)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
To:        developers@FreeBSD.org, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Moving to a bi-monthly status report

For a variety of reasons, I think it would make sense to follow a
two-month status report cycle, rather than doing it every month.  This
includes the cost/difficulty of extracting regular and timely status
reports, the delays involved in generating reports due to time
constraints, waiting for stragglers, etc. As such, the next FreeBSD
Monthly Development Status Report will cover the months of December and
January, with the report deadline of February 7, 2002.  Closer to the
time, I'll send out a submission request e-mail, probably in the last week
of January.

Thanks,