Date:      Mon, 9 Apr 2001 13:36:57 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Larry Librettez <lipshitz909@yahoo.com>
To:        Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Who's got the cheapest 100-BT Ethernet NIC?

I have several D-Link DFE-530TX+ 10/100 PCI NIC's
living on my network.  They have never let me down the
2 years I've used them.  Can be had for $19.99 at
CompUSA, Best Buy, Circuit City, etc.  I've seen them
for as low as $14.99 on sale.

It uses the Realtek 8139 chip and in LINT the device
driver is 'rl'.

--- Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>