Date:      Mon, 17 Jan 2000 15:38:55 -0500
From:      "Troy Settle" <st@i-plus.net>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   1/16/2000 make world success

With the recent threads about crap failing...

I cvsup'ed the evening of 1/16/2000, and built the world and installed it,
and didn't  have a single problem.

Actually, I can't remember the last time I had a failure that an immediate
cvsup didn't fix.  And even that has been at least a couple years.

Hope the hackers keep up the good work.

-Troy

PS: Sysinstall on the 3.4 CD is not just broken on the custom menu, it's
also broken in the express menu when trying to select which distributions to
install.  Sysinstall is also broken from the configure menu when trying to
add additional distributions.  Don't take this as a complaint though... I
know about the ERATTA, and know I could have downloaded the floppy images,
but the box I was on didn't have a floppy drive, and I'm too lazy to install
one.  I fussed around with it, and got a successful installation anyways :)