Date:      Thu, 22 Dec 2005 01:42:12 -0800
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu@people.tecnik93.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   cups problems (Was: Re: Bug[?] In new local_startup and postgresql)

Ion-Mihai Tetcu wrote:

> It is. I'll submit a PR with a fix in the next minutes.
> Still, I'm be curios what happens.

Well, updating the boot script is a good thing, so thanks for that. However,
I'm curious about why this isn't working for you. I run cups myself, that's
why I knew it needed to be fixed in the first place. The fix that I put into
the port makes it work for me on both HEAD and RELENG_6.

In any case, thanks for jumping on this one.

Doug