Date:      Thu, 14 Mar 2002 11:07:05 +0200
From:      "A.  V." <apache@ukr.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   file crashing

        Hi, hackers.

Yesterday i was editing a file. After some manipulations my system was
crashed. After reboot i couldn't find this file. Another opened file was
truncated. This files were on vncrypt disk with softupdate enabled slice.

Today i created file on non-vncrypt softupdate disabled disk, edited it,
saved it, edited again and pressed reset botton on my comp. File disappeared
too.

        Why?

I can't find any part of this file on disk typing
        more /dev/ad0s1a or more /dev/vnc0c (with key enabled)
System i use is freebsd 4.5 release.