Date:      Mon, 5 Mar 2001 16:10:10 +0100
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Bernd_F=FCrwitt?= <bf@fuerwitt.de>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   VPN and dynamic addresses

------=_NextPart_000_0002_01C0A58E.C2366E20

Hi,

does anybody out there know, how to setup a VPN-Solution with Freebsd, where
the Clients have dynamic addresses.
We have a server with a fixed IP-Address and want to connect a few
branch-offices to the internal LAN via the Internet.
The Server is a Freebsd 4.2-Stable System, the Branch-Offices connect to the
Internet via Freebsd-boxes.
Racoon seems to support anonymous clients, but I see no way modifying the SA
Entries for setkey after a connection to the IKE-Daemon (racoon) occured.

Anybody any clues ?

------=_NextPart_000_0002_01C0A58E.C2366E20

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DWindows-1252">
6.0.4417.0">
<TITLE>VPN and dynamic addresses</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Hi,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">does anybody out there know, how to =
setup a VPN-Solution with Freebsd, where the Clients have dynamic =
addresses.</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">We have a server with a fixed =
IP-Address and want to connect a few branch-offices to the internal LAN =
via the Internet.</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">The Server is a Freebsd 4.2-Stable =
System, the Branch-Offices connect to the Internet via Freebsd-boxes. =
</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Racoon seems to support anonymous =
clients, but I see no way modifying the SA Entries for setkey after a =
connection to the IKE-Daemon (racoon) occured.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Anybody any clues ?</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------=_NextPart_000_0002_01C0A58E.C2366E20--