Date:      Mon, 15 Oct 2001 11:00:35 +0200
From:      "Patrick O'Reilly" <patrick@mip.co.za>
To:        "Marco Radzinschi" <marco@radzinschi.com>, "FreeBDS-Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: How safe is SSH?

My 0.02c additional support for PUTTY.  It's great, and you can carry it
with you on a floppy!

Pop in the floppy and double click on the file, or drag it to the desktop if
you like - there is no hassle with Installshield and all that other cr@p you
usually have with windoze apps.

PS:  Putty has a sister called PSCP which does SCP from a widoze client.
PUTTY and PSCP together are less than 400k !!!

Patrick.