Date:      Fri, 06 Feb 2004 10:48:32 -0500
From:      Dragoncrest <dragoncrest@voyager.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problem upgrading KDE (kdelibs??)

	Hi all.  When trying to do a port upgrade of KDE I'm hitting something
that says it needs to be upgraded called kdelibs-3.1.4_1, but when I tried
to upgrade that, it says that it can't be upgraded because kdelibs
conflicts with kdebase which are installed to the same directory.  Is
kdelibs and kdebase the same thing, just with a different name?  Can I
safely yank kdebase and install kdelibs in its place to fix this?