Date:      Fri, 06 Feb 2004 09:41:44 -0600
From:      Kirk Strauser <kirk@strauser.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Advertising?

--=-=-=

At 2004-02-06T02:03:02Z, "Greg Wilson" <greg@seopa.com> writes:

> I thank you for your display of considerable arrogance and unwillingness =
> cooperte on a socdial or business level.

We're not the ones who sent an advertising request to an email address that
is heavily documented as being archived and mirroed in several locations
around the world.  No cooperation is even *possible* - don't you understand
that?  Even if one of the freebsd.org administrators removed your emails,
they'd still be present on the other web mirrors and on Google.

Honestly, quit blaming others for your mistake.  And when you need a favor
(yes, a favor; noone *owes* it to you to do this), ask them nicely and don't
imply in your request that you *expect* them to help you.  Live and learn.
=2D-=20
Kirk Strauser

"94 outdated ports on the box,
 94 outdated ports.