Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 2010 23:29:44 +0400
From:      =?KOI8-R?B?5M3J1NLJyiDixcjUxdLF1w==?= <dbehterev@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   corrupt or invalid GPT detected...

Hello all!
I have error with GPT slice:
Apr 14 20:24:10 kernel: GEOM: ad6: corrupt or invalid GPT detected.
Apr 14 20:24:10 kernel: GEOM: ad6: GPT rejected -- may not be recoverable.

That messages I have got since I created GPT slice. So, I used following
actions (I have prepared disk for installing FreeBSD 7):
1) I divided disk on two slice - one for boot and next one for zfs pool (I
got ad0s1 and ad0s2)
2) I partitioned first slice on two partition (I got ad0s1a - for boot,
ad0s1b - swap)
3) I created GPT slice: gpart create -s GPT ad0s2
4) I added partition: gpart add -b 34 -s <size> -t freebsd-zfs -l datazfs
ad0s2 (so, I got ad0s2p1)
5) created GPT label: glabel label my_zfs ad0s2p1
6) Finally, I created zfs pool: zpool create tank label/my_zfs
And generally, I have got errors that I mentioned above. How can I fix that?
Thank all for answer.