Date:      Sat, 21 Jul 2001 16:11:10 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Vincent Poy <vince@oahu.WURLDLINK.NET>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Userbase of -current

In message <Pine.BSF.4.31.0107181600140.14968-100000@oahu.WURLDLINK.NET> Vincent Poy writes:
: 	Somehow I always thought there were more than 50 people who are
: "really running" current.  We do stress test it though and it had
: performed flawlessly over the past 8 years.  Question though, does anyone
: happen to know what the largest maxusers variable is that one can define
: in the kernel config file?  We have it at 512 but what's the highest
: number people have used reliably?  Thanks.

I've had at least 50 different people talk to me about NEWCARD, which
is only available in current...

Warner