Date:      Thu, 29 Nov 2001 10:13:41 -0200
From:      "=?iso-8859-1?Q?Luiz_Gustavo_=28Berr=E3o=29?=" <lneves@dpi.ufv.br>
To:        "ListaFreeBSD" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Realtek 8139

Hi,

I'm still having problems with the realtek ethernet card. One of my friends
told me that the rl0 module doesn't work fine with other modules (like, if I
want two ethernet cards or both are rl0 or none is). Is it true?
Thanks,
                               Luiz Gustavo (Berrão)

Sorry about my bad English but I didn't finished my course yet   : - )