Date:      Thu, 22 Aug 2002 00:39:53 -0500
From:      GB Clark <gclarkii@vsservices.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem with perl 5.8.0 port

Hello,

I was just trying to compile the perl 5.8.0 port on a 4.5-STABLE system and ran into a
problem when I started to compile Digest::MD5.  It errored out with no being able to
find 'dowarn'.  The same EXACT port files works just fine on 4.6-RC system.

Has anyone else ran into this before?

I'm in the process of upgrading this system to 4.6-STABLE right now to see if this helps.

thanks,

GB

--
GB Clark II             | Roaming FreeBSD Admin
gclarkii@VSServices.COM | General Geek