Date:      Mon, 14 Oct 2002 18:00:07 -0500
From:      Bryan Cassidy <bryanc2000@insightbb.com>
To:        Linh Pham <lplist@closedsrc.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: My Zip Drive

On Mon, 14 Oct 2002 14:12:29 -0700 (PDT)
Linh Pham <lplist@closedsrc.org> wrote:

> Based on the example from that page, replace afd0a with afd0s4 and see
> if it works for you or not. It's been a while since I've had to mount a
> Zip disk on FreeBSD...

OK i did that and I get a new error from that.

[bryanc2000@insightbb]/home/bryanc2000# mount_msdos /dev/afd0s4 /mnt/
mount_msdos: /dev/afd0s4: Device not configured
[bryanc2000@insightbb]/home/bryanc2000#

I dont know what else to do but it would be nice to get it working and get some more zip disks instead of these damn floppies.