Date:      Mon, 4 Dec 2006 23:19:15 -0800 (PST)
From:      Rachel Florentine <rachel_florentine@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Corrupted C Compiler

76=0A=0A----- Original Message ----=0AFrom: Jan Grant <jan.grant@bristol.ac=
.uk>=0A=0A>I don't think it makes much sense, no. Zope is python-based and =
unless =0A>you're building products that rely on native libraries, what you=
 =0A>describe doesn't sound like an accurate diagnosis. It's more likely =
=0A>(this is a stab in the dark) that you're running a script to regerate =
=0A>.pyc files; these are precompiled python bytecode files that are built =
=0A>from the corresponding .py files.=0A=0AI don't have my references in fr=
ont of me, but I ran into an error when I tried to runzope that I didn't un=
derstand, so I yahoo'd it and discovered that my c libraries were corrupted=
. It was recommended I run a certain command to clean them up. I ran that c=
ommand and everything went smoothly. I repeated this process a few times. S=
o yes, I'm sure that's what I did.=0ARachel=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A =0A_______=
__=0ACheap talk?=0ACheck out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.=
=0Ahttp://voice.yahoo.com