Date:      Sun, 8 Apr 2001 22:48:41 +0800
From:      bsd140870 <bsd140870@yahoo.co.uk>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re[2]: nfs and cp problem: file system full

Sunday, April 08, 2001, 07:35:40 PM, you wrote:

   i  knew  that  i  pushed  the  send button too soon :) i am currently
   running  4.3-RC  and just made world 2 days ago. nfs server has a 2gb
   ide hdd w/ so:

   Filesystem    Size   Used  Avail Capacity  Mounted on
   /dev/ad0s1a    77M    55M    17M    77%    /
   /dev/ad0s1e    77M    19M    52M    27%    /home
   /dev/ad0s1g   2.0G   977M   932M    51%    /usr
   /dev/ad0s1f    77M    12M    60M    16%    /var
   procfs        4.0K   4.0K     0B   100%    /proc

   i  cannot  give  you the exact details of the client as its not here.
   but  roughly,  it has the same partition/slices as the nfs server and
   is an 8gb seagate ide hdd and is looks something like this:

   128M = /
   128M = /home
   128M = /var
   128M = swap
   the rest = /usr

   so,  i  dont think that the the system is full or am i wrong to think
   so?

bsd140870            mailto:bsd140870@yahoo.co.uk