Date:      Thu, 22 Jun 2000 16:02:21 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Nick Hibma <n_hibma@calcaphon.com>
Cc:        usb-bsd@egroups.com, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [usb-bsd] USB hangs -STABLE on Dell Inspiron 3200

In message <Pine.BSF.4.20.0006202057170.33655-100000@localhost> Nick Hibma writes:
: run the PCMCIA adapter and USB on the same interrupt (that is what I do
: here), but you will have to patch the kernel slightly: In my case this
: was done with the following patch:

This won't work.  dev/pcic isn't used in -stable.  In addition, most
of the laptops in the world fail to function properly when the
interrupts are shared.

: You will have to find the appropriate location for your driver. I can't
: instantly find it in the sources, which driver attaches to the PCMCIA
: bridge?)

Look in sys/pccard/*.

Warner