Date:      Wed, 3 Sep 1997 18:11:02 -0400
From:      Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
To:        "na8520900-Lancaster,S.D." <sdlii@lucent.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Boot Manager

na8520900-Lancaster,S.D.:
 |I've installed 2.1.6 on a PC running W95. I elected not to install
 |your boot manager, ok my mistake. Now I want to add the boot mgr.
 |I have been able to find this on your web site. Can you help?
 |
 |Soon to have 2.2.2 with the book,
 |Scott D. Lancaster

Check out ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/tools.  osbsbeta is a good boot
manager that's more capable and has a nicer interface than BootEasy.  I

notice there's a bootinst program there that may be BootEasy -- beats me.
You may also be able to go back and install BootEasy after the fact by
running sysinstall off /stand or the boot floppy.

Randall Hopper