Date:      Tue, 1 Sep 1998 08:29:14 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Jolley <doug@footech.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Boot Problems

I just posted a message in this topic.  After posting the
message, I discovered that the hang in the boot process that
I described will eventually (after about 15 minutes) cure
itself.  IOW, it does finally boot.  Before yesterday, it
zipped right through the boot process.  So, I guess the
circumstances have changed a bit.  I'd still like to know
what's going on.  (I'd like to not have to wait 15 minutes
to boot. <G>)  Thanks for any input.

     ... doug