Date:      Sun, 4 Apr 1999 07:23:24 +0930 (CST)
From:      Gregory D Lewis <glewis@maths.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: JIT for ELF JDK

> Tnx for your work out there. Because I've no FreeBSD running
> I assumed that ``FreeBSD==a.out'', but it seems now you
> have something new in ELF ?
>
> Cheers
> Albrecht (author of TYA)

Yes, Nate released an ELF version of the jdk for FreeBSD in the last couple of
weeks and ELF is now the default executable format for FreeBSD with the release
of 3.1 in February.

--
Greg Lewis                              Applied Maths Department
Email : glewis@maths.adelaide.edu.au    University of Adelaide