Date:      Sun, 31 Dec 2000 23:49:17 +0800
From:      "Kathy Quinlan" <katinka@magestower.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FrontPage problems continue

Hi All

first off happy new year all

Thanks to all who have replied to last post now have it installed.

doing the config script and I get the following error:
The top-level folder for web <Root Web> is a symbolic link and the
'FollowSymLinks' server configuration is not set.
ERROR:  / installation failed.
Hit enter to continue

Exiting due to an error!  Please fix the error and try again.

looked in httpd.conf, put a few FollowSymLinks where I thought they were
missing, restarted the Apache server no luck.

Tearing my hair out.....

Kathy