Date:      Fri, 30 May 1997 21:52:21 -0400
From:      "Louis A. Mamakos" <louie@TransSys.COM>
To:        jack <jack@diamond.xtalwind.net>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Stock Offering (IPO)

For special occasions such as this, I'm sure to notify the Securities and
Exchange Commission about receiving unsolicited invitations to purchase
stock or other securities.  These bozos will be filing plenty 'o paperwork
with the SEC for their IPO;  it's a very special time.   Take a quick
trip over to http://www.sec.gov/enforce/comctr.htm and you'll find
the enforcement@sec.gov mailbox.

Oh, and also be sure to call them too, and mention that you don't generally
invest in companies which send email spam.

louie