Date:      Sun, 20 Apr 1997 13:11:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Jolley <doug@cybernautics.net>
To:        undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject:   No mail from list

I first subscribed to this list about a week ago.  All of the
sudden my mailbox was stuffed with mail from the list.  I want
to read this mail; but, I'd like to deal with it in a separate
mailbox.  So, I set out to configure procmail to establish
a separate mailbox to put mail from this list.  As with anything
I do, I had my share of difficulties along the way which might
have resulted in bouncing a couple of list messages.  For the
past few days, I haven't received any mail from the list.  I'm
wondering if my bouncing a couple of messages could have resulted
in putting my e-mail address on some sort of bad-guy list thereby
preventing me from receiving list mail.  Please let me know.
Please reply to my regular e-mail address because I have
temporarily unsubscribed from the list pending resolution of this
issue and in order to avoid causing any problems that I might be
causing.

Thanks for any input.

    ... doug
Doug Jolley    mailto://doug@cybernautics.net    http://www.cybernautics.net
         Don't bogart that file, my friend.  Net it over to me.