Date:      Fri, 09 Nov 2007 00:23:17 +0100
From:      Rainer Schwarze <rsc@admadic.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   qmail-scanner -  Makefile - QS_NOTIFY not handled correctly?

Hi,

while trying to configure qmail-scanner, I ran across a few problems.
I'm a newbie for FreeBSD so I'd like to ask a few questions before
filing PRs etc :-) So here we go:

There is an option QS_NOTIFY in the Makefile which is handled ".if
!defined(..." however, the case when it *is* defined is not there and
thus specifying for instance QS_NOTIFY="admin" has no effect.

If someone (who does FreeBSD for longer time than me) could look at the
Makefile of qmail-scanner and confirm, that QS_NOTIFY is not passed
along to the configure script, I would go ahead and try to create a fix
and submit a PR.

( quick link to the Makefile:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/mail/qmail-scanner/Makefile?rev=1.18;content-type=text%2Fplain
)