Date:      Mon, 14 Aug 2000 18:56:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bruce Petro <bpetro@usa.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD host open for guests?

I have FreeBSD at home, but I'm reading the Questions mail at work.  From
time to time, it would help to login to a FreeBSD server to try a man page
to check something.

So, while I can live without it, I just thought I'd ask - are we allowed to
login as guest or anonymous to FreeBSD.org or is there some other friendly
host out there?  Again, just to do things like man pages and so forth.

I just thought of another option - I think there are some HTML versions of
man pages, but still I think it would be a bit quicker to just login, do a
man, and log out - so I'll leave the question open - does anyone out there
know of a machine somewhere for limited guest privileges?

Thanks,
Bruce.