Date:      Wed, 28 Jul 1999 13:53:39 +0100
From:      "Wood, Richard" <rich@ruh-bath.swest.nhs.uk>
To:        "'Andrej.Brodnik@IBC.IskraSistemi.Si'" <Andrej.Brodnik@IBC.IskraSistemi.Si>, brian@FreeBSD.org.uk, "'freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: sPPP, RAS, MD5, CHAP, ISDN, FreeBSD and WinNT

0.82.00 does work correctly with PPPoISDN

> Also, how do I apply the patch (I guess pppcommit.patch)?

patch < pppcommit.patch in the root directory of the ppp sources. If Brian
hasn't already done one, I'll do a mini-howto tonight for getting PPPoISDN
running.

Very basically you need to get i4b-00.82.00 and install it's various
components. You then need to get recent sources for ppp and patch them with
pppcommit.patch, then compile and install. You then need to configure,
compile and install your kernel.

Once this is done you can configure i4b and PPP and away you go.

> After the proper i4b is installed I need to recompile the
> kernel, right?

Yes.

Rich
--