Date:      Wed, 5 Mar 2003 21:51:23 +1030
From:      Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>
To:        Munehiro Matsuda <haro@h4.dion.ne.jp>
Cc:        java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: jdk-1.3.1p8_1 package build fails

On Tue, Mar 04, 2003 at 08:26:29PM +0900, Munehiro Matsuda wrote:
> From: Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
> Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 20:38:41 -0800
> ::http://bento.freebsd.org/errorlogs/i386-4-latest/jdk-1.3.1p8_1.log
> ::
> ::Kris
>
> Hi all,
>
> Offtopic, but..why are we getting this package build-error notice?

'Cos the package build has started failing for jdk 1.3.1 :).

> Does it mean, we are going to be distributing binary JDK package with
> 4.8-RELEASE?

Timing issue.  We await final branding approval from Sun.  Once that
happens there will be some upheaval in the jdk13 ports.  Whether that
will happen in time and whether portmgr will approve the upheaval
inside of a ports freeze are unknown.

To get back on topic.  Does anyone get the same jdk13 build error as
is happening on bento?  Error log can now be found at

http://bento.freebsd.org/errorlogs/i386-4-full/jdk-1.3.1p8_1.log

I am having trouble reproducing.

--
Greg Lewis                          Email   : glewis@eyesbeyond.com