Date:      Tue, 14 Mar 2000 06:27:19 -0700
From:      "Lorin Lund" <lorin_lund@yahoo.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Fw: Routing problem with 2 ppp interfaces (one of which is PPPoIP)

I still don't know why packets are routed differently depending on their
source but I have made it work.

In my ppp.conf file I had an "add" command for network 10.0.0.0/8.  But the
addresses on both ends of the PPP link are in that range (HISADDR =
10.10.9.141 and MYADDR = 10.10.9.143)  When I got rid of the add 10.0.0.0/8
and replaced it with
several more selective routes to specific subnets with 10/8 it works OK.