Date:      Tue, 22 Apr 1997 20:26:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Richard Toren <rpt@sso.wdl.lmco.com>
To:        questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   2.2.1 Release? What is the status

I just say the following in a response to a question on hackers-
---------
Nice to know you found where to get help, Steve. One hint: try reading the
FAQ, and Handbook, and the text files at
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/2.2.1-RELEASE. There are some text files
there (install, readme, relnotes) that explain a lot of stuff you need to
know.
---------
Has 2.2.1R been shipped yet to the people with subscriptions? Is it
available?  The last I got was 2.1.7 late last year(?).

Rip Toren               | The bad news is that C++ is not an object-oriented |
rpt@sso.wdl.lmco.com    | programming language. .... The good news is that   |
                        | C++ supports object-oriented programming.          |
                        |    C++ Programming & Fundamental Concepts          |
                        |     by Anderson & Heinze                           |