Date:      Sat, 8 Feb 2003 23:59:23 -0400 (AST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Adaptec 2000S + Tyan Thunder L-ET == BTX Loader failure ...

From what I can find on the 'Net, this is a known issue, but, I can't seem
to find a solution to it ... is there one?

I had originally installed on this same hardware, it just seems that it
started to give the BTX failure on reboot one day ... if I try and boot
from floppy, and 'load disk1s1a:/kernel' then do a 'boot', it appears to
cause the server itself to reboot, so either I'm doing that wrong, or my
problems are deeper then I suspect?

Thanks ...