Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 2000 13:58:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Russell D. Murphy Jr." <rdmurphy@knock.econ.vt.edu>
To:        Kevin Oberman <oberman@es.net>
Cc:        jreynold@sedona.ch.intel.com, FreeBSD-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: "can't load kernel" after build/install world/kernel

I think the problem is elsewhere: as indicated below, I can't see
*anything*.  There should be kernel, kernel.old, kernel.GENERIC, and
kernel.GENERIC.old, but boot <whatever> always generates:

   can't find '<whatever>'

John Reynolds suggested that I might have something odd in
/boot/loader.conf; it's quite possible, but it seems more likely that
I've somehow made / unreachable (??).

Russ

According to Kevin Oberman (July 25, 2000):

--
Russell D. Murphy
Department of Economics