Date:      Tue, 1 Sep 1998 19:47:43 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Marco Molteni <molter@tin.it>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: This is NOT a joke!! Read NOW!! (Disney/Microsoft Contest) (fwd)

On Mon, 31 Aug 1998, Marco Molteni wrote:

> this is the nicest chain letter I ever seen ;-)
> (Forgive me for the lenght)
[...]

I'm sorry for the reactions to my previous posting. I had polite,
not so polite and offensive replies.

Yes, I know the letter was a hoax; I was just forwarding it to show how
many people can believe to a thing like this. The idea was to laugh at
that people and at Microsoft.

I understand it was lenghty, and I beg your pardon for it, but let me say
that in the past I saw many (at least in my opinion) moronic posting in
this list, to which I never felt compelled to reply in the way some of you
did to me.

Marco