Date:      Tue, 01 Sep 1998 09:24:17 -0700
From:      SKG <skg@asis.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   mouse problems.......

  Hi..........I'm a total newbie to freeBSD - installation seems to work
fine, but when I come to the mouse daemon, none of the configurations give
a moving pointer (only a couple even give a pointer at all). The system is
a P2 - 400 meg with the Intel I740 vid card & the MS intellimouse.
I know there's limited resolution avaliable with this vid card.....do the
problems include the mouse? Thank you kindly................

Steven K. Gill

"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand
by itself."
-- Thomas Jefferson, Notes on Virginia