Date:      Sun, 25 Jul 1999 13:12:35 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'Mark Thomas' <thomas@clark.net>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions (E-mail)" <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: procmail or .forward for "vacation" program.

	See below.

	Thanks, I didn't think of that!

	Ok, given this, should I maybe make my rule instead say the
following, or does it not matter since it's the last rule in the file?
	:0:
	| "/usr/bin/vacation -a cjm2"
	$ORGMAIL
etc.. into different folders, but that's definitely a good idea.  If I read
properly, vacation is smart enough not to get into any loops, isn't it?

	Again thanks!