Date:      Sun, 04 Oct 1998 10:58:02 -0400
From:      "Steve Friedrich" <SteveFriedrich@Hot-Shot.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "larry_nilsen" <larry_nilsen@eee.org>
Subject:   Re: cleaningup?

On Sat, 03 Oct 1998 23:59:38 -0700, larry_nilsen wrote:

>2)Im brand new to FREEBSD so when i installed i think i went a little
>wild
>ports/games etc....I really dont need my games at this point and all
>that russian
>korean japanese files i see in the ports.

cd /usr/ports
rm -R korean	see man rm for more details

repeat for any other directories you wish to remove...

for the fvwm
cd /usr/ports/x11/fvwm
make install

make sure you have a connection to the Internet or you have the CDs so
it can get the distfiles from one of those two sources (it will place
the distfiles in /usr/ports/distfiles).

And you'll need to read the man page for fvwm.  There is also a fvwm95
which attempts to mimic Winblows 95.
Unix systems measure "uptime" in years, Winblows measures it in minutes.