Date:      Thu, 27 Jun 1996 00:02:10 -0500 (CDT)
From:      One Kosher Pickle <dinosaur@igcom.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ro mount of root_device in single-user

After being informed by the folks in #freebsd that the root_device, when
booted in single-user mode, is supposed to be read-write, I have a
question..  For some reason, when booting the kernel with the -s option
(therefore booting single-user) my root_device is mounted as read-only.  I
can't figure out why...any idea what's wrong?

Please send a CC to my address, for I am not positive that I'm subscribed
to this list.  Thanks..