Date:      Sat, 21 Apr 2001 10:03:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      sucho2@vt.edu
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   i386/26752: Xscreensaver may need to be recompiled.

>Number:         26752
>Category:       i386
>Synopsis:       Xscreensaver may need to be recompiled.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I am using XFree86 4.0.3
I've installed xscreensaver package from the package list to make
desktop locking work under Gnome Desktop.  Everthing works, i.e.,
locking works, screensaver runs, etc.  However, in Gnome Control Center,
under Desktop, Screensaver, when I choose each screen saver, the
screen saver preview doesn't show!  It would be great if precompiled
package in the CD included this capabilities.
>How-To-Repeat:
Go to Gnome Control Center.  Under Desktop->Screensaver choose any saver
and preciew doesn't show!