Date:      Thu, 07 Oct 1999 22:55:29 -0700
From:      Eric Blossom <Eric@BlossomAssociates.Com>
To:        dirk@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: apache+php-1.3.9+3.0.12

I downloaded and installed the apache+php package successfully. However,
phpinfo does not report MySQL as being an extension. I also cannot find
a port of PHP for FreeBSD. I'm a little suprised since there is a port
of apache+php. What do I need to do to use apache + PHP + MySQL? Should
I get PHP source from php.net? Or have I just been looking in the wrong
places? I've been looking at www.FreeBSD.org and using the search
function. I've also been looking in ftp://ftp.freeBSD.org.

thanks,
Eric