Date:      Sun, 29 Jan 2017 16:37:36 -0600
From:      Michael Keen <mike@mjkeen.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Enabling PF

In 29.3.1. Enabling PF there is a reference to a default ruleset
already created at /etc/pf.conf. In my install of FreeBSD 11 there is
not a default ruleset there. The link to the pf tutorial at the top of
Chapter 29 suggests that "on FreeBSD, you'll need to create a
/etc/pf.conf file yourself." I'm just learning about FreeBSD and pf so
maybe I have misconfigured something, or the documentation may need to
be updated.

Thanks for all you do.
Mike