Date:      Thu, 04 Feb 1999 10:37:38 -0500
From:      Kelly Yancey <kbyanc@freedomnet.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Snapshots and Netscape

  Just FYI, I don't know if anyone else has experienced this problem or
if it was only with 3.0-19990128-SNAP. I found that if you use
sysinstall to install a snapshot then you can't build Netscape 4..08 or
4.5 (Communicator or standalone). It dies in vreg (also when trying to
start Netscape withoutt having run vreg) looking for ld.so.
  I cvsup'ed to 3.0-STABLE as of last night and everything worked.

  Kelly

--
Kelly Yancey                "Bill Gates is only a white Persian cat and
~kbyanc@freedomnet.com~      a monocle away from being the villain in a