Date:      Mon, 16 Oct 2000 19:39:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Peter Losher <Peter.Losher@nominum.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems w/ a2ps v4.13 port...

CC: Port Maintainer

I updated my a2ps port from v4.12 to 4.13 today and after installation, I
keep getting this error when invoking a2ps:

a2ps:/usr/local/share/a2ps/sheets/sheets.map:50: unexpected character `*'

Line 50 is:

49:# Default language
50:*                       plain

a2ps does work when I invoke it with the '-=mail' flag (but that just works
on plaintext, and I use the driver to print other file types in duplex on
one printer here)

Has anything been changed in the parsing of the sheets.map file that
would cause this error?

Thanks for any help in advance.

-Peter
--
Peter Losher   				      <Peter.Losher@nominum.com>
Systems Admin. - Nominum, Inc.              PGP key available on request