Date:      Fri, 28 Sep 2001 17:17:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>, <imp@village.org>
Cc:        John Indra <john@office.naver.co.id>, <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Undefined symbol "__stderrp"

It's not in /usr/src/UPDATING, which seems to be a very large omission.

A cursory review of email headers in -current's archive is not
spectacularly illuminating.

So- instead of flaming folks, or telling them to stick with the released
product- how about "It's been discussed in -current...  hmm.. if it's not in
UPDATING, ask Warner to make an entry)