Date:      Thu, 18 Oct 2001 11:33:29 +0200
From:      Martijn Lina <martijn@medialab.lostboys.nl>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FW: Quantum 7000

--zx4FCpZtqtKETZ7O

Once upon a 18-10-2001, Tomas Palfi hit keys in the following order:
> >=20
> > Instead of dumping it on to the DLT I have noticed that the /dev/rst0 h=
as
> > increased hugely and boost my root (/) directory to 85% of its capacity.

That's because de device doesn't exists any more, according to the man page:

NAME
     st - SCSI tape driver

DESCRIPTION
     The st driver has been replaced by the sa(4) driver.

SEE ALSO
     sa(4)

so, you'll probably need to use /dev/rsa0

martijn

--zx4FCpZtqtKETZ7O

--zx4FCpZtqtKETZ7O--