Date:      Mon, 9 Apr 2001 16:15:19 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Larry Librettez <lipshitz909@yahoo.com>
To:        michael@tenzo.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to specify external network for firewall/NAT when IP is dynamically assigned

'me' is descriped in the Rule Format section, in the
src and dst subsection:

"src and dst:
             any | me | [not] <address/mask> [ports]

             Specifying any makes the rule match any
IP number.

             Specifying me makes the rule match any IP
number configured on an
             interface in the system."

However, if I recall correctly, 'me' first appeared in
the 4.2-STABLE version of ipfw.