Date:      Wed, 23 Feb 2000 19:38:46 -0800
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@cup.hp.com>
To:        tomb <tomb@cgf.net>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Can anyone tell me where to find the Redhat 6.1 emulation

tomb wrote:

> I'm having problems with Realaudio.
>
> I'm told that the best fix is to use the latest emulator.
>
> Where do I get it from?

Update your ports collection. I assume you have a regular FreeBSD
release, which means that you should update you FreeBSD as well to be on
the save side. Given your question, I think that may be too difficult a
task without further explanation. I suggest you look at chapter 17 in
the handbook and paragraph 17.2 in particular. The handbook can be found
on the FreeBSD site (www.FreeBSD.org).

In case of problems in updating your sources, you may want to direct any
questions to the freebsd-questions mailinglist.

Once you've updated your FreeBSD and ports collection, remove linux_base
(which I assume has version 5.2) and install linux_base again (which
will be version 6.1)

HTH,

--
Marcel Moolenaar