Date:      Sun, 23 Jun 2002 18:41:52 -0600
From:      "Grant Cooper" <grant.cooper@nucleus.com>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Re: bge driver issue

Ok, I have a small problem. I just bought 2 PCI Ethernet cards. I feel kind
of stupid. But after I got the first one to connect to the internet to
register my Card I decided to add the second. Not knowing I was getting the
wrong MAC address's. I'm not getting all 0's like the rest, but
4:0:4:0:4:0
I think I can get around this problem by calling my ISP and manally setting
the IP because I know I can reach there login Page. Is this a problem? I
have a ADMtek AN985 10/100BaseTX made by CICERO. I know both cards work
because I tested them out on my Windows box.