Date:      Tue, 30 May 2000 16:08:06 +0300
From:      Yannis Fragos <yfa@myrealbox.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org

On a hard disk there is only one primary and one extended partition
(created by DOS fdisk).
The extended partition spans all the hard disk and includes several other
logical partitions.
One of those is empty.  Can FreeBSD be installed in that empty space that
belongs to the
extended partition?

ps.	In my effort to install it I had to resize the extended partition so
that it didnt span all the hard drive.
	FreeBSD was then installed on that empty space.