Date:      Sat, 09 Dec 2000 14:32:54 -0800
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        sthaug@nethelp.no
Cc:        will@physics.purdue.edu, mwm@mired.org, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Confusing error messages from shell image activation

Not likely to happen - people have an investment in the current scheme
and it would certainly mess with their heads if one day FreeBSD
suddenly started doing something entirely different than what it's
been doing for the last 7 years.  For those who really want to track
the NetBSD way of doing things, it can be set according to their own
tastes.

- Jordan