Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 2000 08:04:34 EET
From:      "Fawaz Talal" <fawaz_talal@hotmail.com>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   The FreeBSD Handbook Translation

Dear Sir,

I am translating The FreeBSD Handbook to Arabic Language, and I would like
to keep up-to-date with any changes on the Handbook.

I keep tracking the rtf format from the following link, hopefully I am not
mistaken:
http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/index.html

If there is any easier way to keep tracking and be up-to-date with any
changes on the project, I would like to know.

Thanking you in advance, all!

Fawaz, aka Bold